Shadowrun: ITS Shadowrun: ITS

Still seems extremely buggy and glitchy, and doesn't seem to have a lot of things that are working yet, but it did make me wanna go back and play Shadowrun again.

Syndicate Wars Soundboard Syndicate Wars Soundboard

I miss this game

I never finished it all the way... like... 2nd to last level. And then my computer died or something, and when I got a new computer, it was too powerful to play the game smoothly, because that used to happen back in the day with old computers. I loved the sound effects in the game though.
Nostalgic.

JuneLinMilliam responds:

I think I need to edit this more. If I had to pick a favorite sound then it has to be chromotap lol. It looks like EA made the new syndicate into a FPS. Thanks for the review!

Sagat Soundboard Sagat Soundboard

You make decent soundboards

But I really hate the English voice actors in... pretty much all fighting games. Saying the name of the move you're using just isn't in the American psyche. Any chance of a round of Japanese voice actors after these are all done?

JuneLinMilliam responds:

Well first I would like to say great newgrounds you have. The reason on why I want to use english only is because someone may want to do a prank with it and most flash on here is in the same language. I do have all the japanese voices but think if I were to make and put them on here then the rate will be too low. Thanks for the review.

Epitome Of Danger Epitome Of Danger

Decent enough game for something so simple

But that redundant music made me want to stop playing by level 2 or so.

Raged Asain Soundboard Raged Asain Soundboard

lol you got balls

Submitting something with an Ebaum's watermark on here... But yea, the sound quality was awful, you can't read the buttons, it doesn't have a very polished look...

UsedCarMan responds:

NG shrunk it down for some reason.. .was big and clear on ebw...

And i make stuff and put it on eBuams, just submit some flash here..

Deterministica Deterministica

Nicer than it should've been

But only 2 options? This could've been a lot funnier with like 2 more options.

Square Ball Square Ball

A bit different

But I think your physics are a little off. The ball bounces in some weird directions sometimes, and then backward other times.

Providence Remix Providence Remix

:/ Oh poo

More animation talent wasted on an ooooold meme that refuses to gasp its last breath. Predictable, and unoriginal. The "joke" is to mix in something that we all know is coming a mile away. Decent artwork and animation on the whole, and this will probably end up on the front page because I'm sure most people are going to like this because they're entertained by the lowest common denominator.

Cage Tibet Cage Tibet

How it come to this?

I do not understand how game needs to be made. Monks should be in cage arready, and then, why am I not for shooting them? I have good gun fun.

FagGrounds Protectors FagGrounds Protectors

Poignant and clever

Once again stating the obvious and giving due where it is due. As a long time fan, I appreciate the artwork and dialogue. I found it a fun play while it lasted...

Now all that's left is to wait for my helpful and thorough review to be marked as useless because I'm going to enjoy this game more than most people on this site.

PowerRangerYELLOW responds:

Sorry for the lateness of my reply because after i submitted this movie i went to take a nap until about now.

and your right about all the kids marking your review as useless.

-PowerRangerYELLOW