Return to the Playhouse Return to the Playhouse

It's so crazy to watch how deranged maniacs like you and David Firth have gotten SOOOO much better over the years. Your stuff has always been so awesome, but it's gotten so much better, too. You're a shining beacon of hope for those who love the dismal.

KSI Animated! KSI Animated!

Better yet, what if his name was Bent Willy?

Clock Day '14 retro Clock Day '14 retro

If it were really retro, your play button would say paly.

spitfire responds:

True, but that's an old CC preloader from 2002. I just used it has it was made.

Shadowrun: ITS Shadowrun: ITS

Still seems extremely buggy and glitchy, and doesn't seem to have a lot of things that are working yet, but it did make me wanna go back and play Shadowrun again.

Syndicate Wars Soundboard Syndicate Wars Soundboard

I miss this game

I never finished it all the way... like... 2nd to last level. And then my computer died or something, and when I got a new computer, it was too powerful to play the game smoothly, because that used to happen back in the day with old computers. I loved the sound effects in the game though.
Nostalgic.

JuneLinMilliam responds:

I think I need to edit this more. If I had to pick a favorite sound then it has to be chromotap lol. It looks like EA made the new syndicate into a FPS. Thanks for the review!

Sagat Soundboard Sagat Soundboard

You make decent soundboards

But I really hate the English voice actors in... pretty much all fighting games. Saying the name of the move you're using just isn't in the American psyche. Any chance of a round of Japanese voice actors after these are all done?

JuneLinMilliam responds:

Well first I would like to say great newgrounds you have. The reason on why I want to use english only is because someone may want to do a prank with it and most flash on here is in the same language. I do have all the japanese voices but think if I were to make and put them on here then the rate will be too low. Thanks for the review.

Kosher Face Kosher Face

It made me Jewish

Then I ate your face.

Cyberen Rap (Verse 1) Cyberen Rap (Verse 1)

Hot hot shit

I'd vote higher, but I'm afraid it would compete with my masterwerks.

Linkin Park - Numbing Crawl Linkin Park - Numbing Crawl

Not entirely sure this is legal

You don't exactly have rights to the songs, and if someone were to use this in a flash, which they've been given permission to, they'd be violating that copyright as well.